Located in the heart of Prince Edward County this beautiful 1880 Victorian house is just a walk away from the quaint downtown Picton scene where local family owned shops line the streets of this small town. Embrace all the History and activities that Prince Edward County has to offer while maintaining the blissful serene getaway every vacation needs!
2-night minimum on weekends June/July/August.
This quaint 1880 Victorian mansion has been fully converted into a Bed & Breakfast.
Located on the edge of downtown with a 5 minute walk to all downtown amenities.
You can explore the many wineries, craft breweries and distilleries in the area following the Taste Trail, as well as the famous Sandbanks Provincial Park.
Our spacious home can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Wine tours arranged upon request
A lovely full breakfast will be served to our guests each morning. Complimentary coffee and tea available.
Hot spots within 20 Min Drive!
* 1 Block walk to downtown Main St Picton (5 min)
* Sand Banks Beach (20 min)
* Mustang Drive-In (10 min)
* Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area with Birdhouse City (3 min)
* Lake On The Mountain (10 min)
* County Cider Company (15 min)
* Local Wineries
* Parsons Brewing Company (3 min)
* Biking Trails
* Local Wine Tours Available Upon Request!